Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Looking at My Own Reflection

It was a very bad day at school and i was by the pond my mom used to sit with me and sing. When my mom had passed away i was starting to get made fun of for having "dead mommy cuties" is what the kids at school called it. I looked into the pond and i saw a reflection. The reflection was me and my mom sitting there, but then my mom reflection disappeared and mine never went away. I saw me in the pond nobody making me mad, sad, or scared. It was just my reflection all alone. I never really thought of me all alone much because I was scared to face the fact that my mom would never come back to the reflection, or my life ever again. I went to school the next day and I wasn't alone. I figured out that I really did still have my friends with me. Now i can make new reflections in my life.

EVERY PHOTO TELLS A STORY/writing prompts/writers block