Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The One Thinthen neckalace with a letter.

I love You Secret Love...
the necklace with a letter
I had a break in about two days ago and everything was gone except one thing. I would thing they would of taken it if they knew what it was worth in value. My great grandma gave the necklace to me when i was six years old. it looked old but they do not know that the necklace was worth more than my house and my car combined. The necklace might look old and worthless but it was worth more than you think. I had put the necklace away in the safe when I moved in three months ago. The necklace was out of my safe now, but how could it get out and be on the floor. I looked closer and then i saw a bottle with  note in it. the note read:
            I know who you are. i have been thinking about you. I wish that i could see you again but somewhere were we can be together..forever. i miss you.
The note frightened me and then i thought who is this. who could of done this. should i go. so many unanswered questions.