Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Heroic Break-in

We broke in for a reason NOT for the fun of it! I wish that they would listen to me and Malia, but there was a reason we did it, but they would never believe us. So we were at my house and we saw that our movie was all scratched up, so we went upstairs to pick another movie. I looked to see if my little sister was doing OK and she wasn't. She had a rash on her arms and starting to appear on her face and legs. I remembered that there was a gas station down the street. Malia and I went to the doors of the gas station and saw that they had medicine for rashes and my little sister was not looking so good and she started gasping for air, so we went in and grabbed the stuff and put it on Brooke. The guy came out and BAM.. we were caught, but I knew that if we didn't do this my little sister Brooke would not made it.

Police investigate break-in at downtown gas station | News - WCTI NewsChannel 12