Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The Mystery of the High School Teacher

the puzzled grid
My high school reunion is coming up and my tenth grade teacher has crossed my mind because she was the best math teacher ever and i could never forget all of the puzzles we used to do. I went to go heck my mail and I saw that I had a paper with no stamp on it so i knew it was delivered to me personally. The letter was a puzzle from my tenth grade math teacher. The puzzle show a grid that was missing a point and i was so superstitious of what it meant. I ran back to my house and i called my best friend malia and seeing if she got a letter and she did too but she was missing a different point. we met up at my house and we were ready to go to the reunion and she was looking at the grids while i was driving, so when i saw her thinking she looked at me and said what this meant. She brought up the puzzles we used to do in her class and we always found the candy after we had to figure out the cordenents of the grid.  we figured that the at point that we were both missing was the high school. We arrived at the high school and we went straight to her class room, and we went to the closet that the candy was always hidden and there was three more people that were there. and we noticed the people that the puzzle was sent to was the people that always found the candy. we looked in the closet and moved everything around and we saw a button. This kid chase pressed the button and  we saw that this wall moved were the closet moved and she was right there right were she said she was. We were so happy and she was too.