Thursday, October 24, 2013

Twin Day With My Best Friend

Twin day is today for red ribbon week. Me and my friend Taylor Pantano are doing it together. We are wearing bandanna's, different colored zebra shirts, crazy socks, and sherries. Me and Taylor have been planning this for a while and we both have a lot of clothes that are alike. I curled my hair and she straightened hers, so we have something that you can tell us apart, so we do not get confused as the same person. Taylor was making a shirt and so did I, but we dicited to wear our zebra shirts for the fun of it. Taylor did not spend the night or anything instead we got ready in the girls bathroom at school. Taylor is a really good friend and so is my other close friends, but Taylor and I wanted to do twin day together this time.

just pencil on paper: July 2010