Tuesday, November 05, 2013

The Beach Cart

 I was walking along the beach and my eye saw that There was an abandoned cart. I walked over to the cart and i saw a name imprinted on the cart. The name on the cart said "property of Libby". I did not know who Libby was, so i went along the beach and i took the cart with me to drop it off at the dump. I saw a little girl that was laying on the beach crying, so i went over to her and asked what was wrong. She said she had lost everything in the storm we just had. I asked if she lost her cart or if her name was Libby. She screamed and said that the cart that i found was hers and she did not want to see me with her cart again. I asked what was the cart for and she looked at me and said "Home" and left without another word. I felt sad for the little girl.

July | 2010 | Strangling My Muse