Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tonight

Tonight I'm going over to my friend Kaylee's house so we can get ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow we are doing a skit with our group for CA and we want to get ready for the 50's together. Kaylee and I have been planning this for a while, and we are also typing the script that we need for the skit. Mrs. Meppiel said that if we dress up then we could get bonus points, and our group is dressing like 1950's characters. We are basing our skit off of the movie Greese. Tonight we are also working on our science project together. Kaylee and I always have fun when we hang out and we are going to try our hardest to make our skit really fun and interesting. Kaylees mom is taking us to the store and getting us a leather jacket for the skit and I am so excited to do our skit in class. 

1950s Fashion - Clothing, Wedding bands, and Jewelry of the