Thursday, August 30, 2012

9275 Santchi Dr.
Hurculaneum MO 34556

August 29, 2012

Mrs. Debolt
Festus Middle School
Technology Educator
1717 W. Main St.
Festus MO 63028

Dear Mrs. Debolt:

Hello, my name is Lily. I like to run cross country. My favorite class is Algebra. When I get older I want to be a teacher. My favorite color is purple.

On the computers I like to use Facebook and other social sites. Something else that I enjoy doing on the computer is painting. Painting is fun because you can make whatever you want. Youtube is also fun to use because you can listen to music and watch videos. Using the computers is fun because if you need to know something you can just research it.

Things I'm interested in and want to learn on the computers is about the past. I think learning about the past is cool because you can find out how it was back then compared to now. I like learning about how people first came to America. It's interesting to find out how this country was started. Learning about the past would be the thing I'm most interested in learning about.

Sincerely,

Lily